Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Moving Post No.2

The move is getting more and more complex. The cost is also getting more expensive as well. Think about it folks. Packing all the belongings and limiting which ones to keep or trash makes moving all the more difficult. I have limited my move to 15 boxes not including furniture. Believe me, 15 boxes is quite limiting after 28 years of living. Simple living have never been so complex. For example, I have so many books I need to keep (professionally and personally) its not funny. Other items like clothing can be managed and reduced by donations.

I think it gets harder and harder to move as you get older. Last time I moved was 5 years ago and it was much easier. Major difference is that I had less stuff. This time around, I am having to decide what to move, trash, or store. Can your life be packed into a number of boxes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home