Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Come Fly With Me...

Like old Frank sang, I'm getting ready to fly way. Everything is packed and checked. I am excited.

I don't really get why so many people hate flying or airports. No matter how many times I fly (at least 3 times a year), I just love going to the airports, going through the long queues, carrying one ton luggage, waiting patiently for delays and beware of all your belongings. Long or short flights gives you time to relax and catch up on reading, movies, games (Nintendo DS only baby!) and iPod your ears. Plus I don't mind travelling with others or alone, but the more the merrier. You are probably thinking I am mad, but let me explain.

I've had missed flights, long delays, bad in-flight services, poisonous food, lost luggage and items, ridiculous custom checks, endless cries of sleepless babies, and rough turbulent rides. So why do I still get excited? I love the process that you are going somewhere no matter how arduous. You are going to new places or revisiting ones which you know quite well. Holidays and work trips have their pros and cons but the travelling process gives you something to experience and gain a better insight of something different. I believe you gain more than you lose every time you fly. Anyway, this will be my last blog before my flight. I will try and update my travels as much as possible.

By the way...

Happy Chinese New Year! I wish everyone a happy and healthy year of the Rooster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home